Tag: 郑州高端模特上门快餐

David Beckham admits using phone while driving, police say

first_imgJapeth Aguilar wins 1st PBA Finals MVP award for Ginebra “The Met (Metropolitan Police) understands a postal guilty plea was subsequently received by Bromley Magistrates’ Court,” police said.The ex-Manchester United and Real Madrid player was said to have been witnessed driving his 2018 Bentley while using his phone on November 21.FEATURED STORIESSPORTSGolden State Warriors sign Lee to multiyear contract, bring back ChrissSPORTSCoronation night?SPORTSThirdy Ravena gets‍‍‍ offers from Asia, Australian ball clubsTwo months earlier, Beckham was accused of “shirking his responsibility” as a role model after avoiding prosecution on a speeding charge because of a technicality.Enlisting the services of celebrity lawyer Nick Freeman, who is dubbed “Mr Loophole”, Beckham accepted he drove at 59 miles (95 kilometers) per hour in a 40 mph zone in west London in January last year. Tom Brady most dominant player in AFC championship history Two-time Olympic champion Yuzuru Hanyu ready for worlds Gretchen Barretto’s daughter Dominique graduates magna cum laude from California college Will you be the first P16 Billion Powerball jackpot winner from the Philippines? Carpio hits red carpet treatment for China Coast Guard PLAY LIST 02:14Carpio hits red carpet treatment for China Coast Guard02:56NCRPO pledges to donate P3.5 million to victims of Taal eruption00:56Heavy rain brings some relief in Australia02:37Calm moments allow Taal folks some respite03:23Negosyo sa Tagaytay City, bagsak sa pag-aalboroto ng Bulkang Taal01:13Christian Standhardinger wins PBA Best Player award Ginebra beats Meralco again to capture PBA Governors’ Cup title The hearing will be an administrative one where a single magistrate may choose to impose points or a fine.Freeman also assisted Beckham in overturning an eight-month driving ban in 1999 after arguing that the footballer was trying to escape a paparazzi photographer. LATEST STORIES Ginebra beats Meralco again to capture PBA Governors’ Cup titlecenter_img Former professional soccer midfielder David Beckham speaks at the unveiling of his statue at Dignity Health Sports Park on March 02, 2019 in Carson, California. Meg Oliphant/Getty Images/AFPDavid Beckham has admitted driving his Bentley in London while using a mobile phone, police said on Monday.The former England captain was charged after a member of the public told police they saw the 43-year-old on the phone while at the wheel of the car.ADVERTISEMENT Don’t miss out on the latest news and information. But Beckham did not face further action because a notice of intended prosecution (NIP) was not received until one day after the statutory 14-day time limit.This prompted Joshua Harris, director of campaigns for road safety charity Brake, to say it was “hugely disappointing” to see the role model “shirking his responsibility and getting off a speeding prosecution on a mere technicality”.Beckham was sent another NIP over the latest incident and was subsequently charged on February 5, according to court staff.Using a hand-held mobile phone while driving in Britain is illegal.The matter is listed to be heard at the court in Bromley, in the London suburbs, on Tuesday, but Beckham is not expected to attend and members of the press and public will not be admitted.ADVERTISEMENT Rogue cops marked as Gamboa’s targets in his appointment as PNP chief View comments Eugenie Bouchard’s bid for Australian Open spot ends in qualifying Phivolcs: Slim probability of Taal Volcano caldera eruption Sports Related Videospowered by AdSparcRead Next MOST READlast_img read more

Were students tied to their chairs?

first_img AD Quality Auto 360p 720p 1080p Top articles1/5READ MOREBlues bury Kings early with four first-period goals 160Want local news?Sign up for the Localist and stay informed Something went wrong. Please try again.subscribeCongratulations! You’re all set! EL MONTE – Police are investigating allegations that three elementary students were tied to their chairs by a teacher. School officials say the teacher in question has been removed from the classroom, at least temporarily.Two boys and one girl in third grade at Maxson Elementary School in El Monte were allegedly restrained to their chairs by computer cords Tuesday, police said.Each student was allegedly tied down at the waist or at the legs for about five minutes each, according to El Monte police Detective Eric Youngquist.“The teacher was concerned about the children walking in the classroom,” Youngquist said.Mountain View School District officials said the teacher has been put on paid administrative leave while the district conducts its investigation, which they said should be complete next week.Alan Morier, director of special projects, said the students involved are still in school but the teacher has been taken out of the classroom “so if it is true, we don’t want to make it uncomfortable for anyone.”Although Morier declined to comment on the details of the incident, he said the district takes student safety very seriously.“We have six goals and themes in the districts. One of the things is safety for children, and we’re very concerned about that and respect for kids and respect for adults,” he said.The teacher, who was not identified, has not been charged, Youngquist said.But the alleged incident could be classified as a misdemeanor or felony for child abuse or emotional abuse, he said.Parents picking up their children at school Thursday said they didn’t know anything about the alleged incident. [email protected](626) 962-8811, Ext. 2513last_img read more